To help the world live stronger, safer, healthier, and more fulfilled.
To lead by example of moral compassion, capacity for violence, and respect for myself and others.
- Maintain counseling practice to learn about myself and others.
- Participate in training unfamiliar martial styles (Krav Maga, FMA, Firearms, Knives).
- Maintain physical fitness and nutritional soundness.
- Obtain training in reality-based self-defense including instruction of said training.
As the name of this website (and many of my social media handles), savagezen, implies, I consider myself a member of the tribe of warrior poets who hold a space in their heart and mind for both wise, gratious, loving-kindness and preparedness for violent chaos. Humans have a brilliant capacity for both insidious horror and breath-taking wonder. Life and living are about adaptation not sustained equilibrium or the perception of “balance.”
Credentials: Licensed Professional Counselor, BJJ Brown Belt, Certified Nutrition Coach (PN1)
Competition History: BJJ, Boxing, MMA, Rock Cilmbing
Interests: Traditional climbing, bouldering, regenerative agriculture, working dogs, open source software, cryptocurrency
- In case of fire (censorship):
- I have made many, labs, screenshots, data sets, etc. publicly available:
- Looking for Something You Can’t Find? All blog posts from Medium are backed up on GitHub.